Definitions and interpretation
Data collectively all information that you submit to IMAGINE CREATIVE CONCEPTS LLCvia the Website. This definition incorporates, where applicable, the definitions provided in the Data Protection Laws;
Data Protection Laws any applicable law relating to the processing of personal Data including but not limited to the Directive 96/46/EC (Data Protection Directive) or the GDPR, and any national implementing laws, regulations and secondary legislation, for as long as the GDPR is effective in the US;
GDPR the General Data Protection Regulation (EU) 2016/679;
TheIMAGINE CREATIVE CONCEPTS LLC, we or us , a company incorporated in the state
917 MOUNT MCKINLEY WAY, GRAYSON, GA
User or you any third party that accesses the Website and is not either (i) employed by . IMAGINE CREATIVE CONCEPTS LLC and acting in the course of their employment or (ii) engaged as a consultant or otherwise providing services to IMAGINE CREATIVE CONCEPTS LLC and accessing the Website in connection with the provision of such services; and
Website the website that you are currently using, http://wwwROLANDATHOURIS.COMand any sub-domains of this site unless expressly excluded by their own terms and conditions.
a. the singular includes the plural and vice versa;
b. reference to a person includes firms, companies, government entities, trusts and partnerships;
c. a reference to a person includes firms, companies, government entities, trusts and partnerships;
d. “including” is understood to mean “including without limitation”;
e. reference to any statutory provision includes any modifications;
f. the headings and subheadings do not form part of this privacy.
4. For purposes of the applicable Data Protection Laws, IMAGINE CREATIVE CONCEPTS LLC.is the “data controller”. This means that IMAGINE CREATIVE CONCEPTS LLC determines the purposes for which, and the manner in which, your Data is processed.
5. We may collect the following Data, which includes personal Data, from you:
a. IP address (automatically collected);
How we collect Data
6. We collect Data in the following ways:
a. Data is given to us by you; and
b. Data is collected automatically.
Data that is given to us by you
7. IMAGINE CREATIVE CONCEPTS LLC will collect your Data in a number of ways, for example:
a. When you contact us through the Website, by telephone, post, e-mail or through any other means;
Data that is collected automatically
8. To the extent that you access the Website, we will collect your Data automatically, for example:
a. We automatically collect some information about your visit to the Website. This information helps us to make improvements to Website content and navigation, and includes your IP address, the date, times and frequency with which you access the Website and the way you use and interact with its content.
Keeping Data secure
9. We will use technical and organizational measures to safeguard your Data.
10. Technical and organizational measures include measures to deal with any suspected data breach. If you suspect any misuse or loss or unauthorized access to your Data, please let us know immediately by contacting us via this email address: legal@IMAGINE CREATIVE CONCEPTS LLC.com .
12. Even if we delete your Data, it may persist on backup or archival media for legal, tax or regulatory purposes.
13. You have the following rights in relation to your Data:
a. Rights to access. The right to request (i) copies of information we hold about you at any time, or (ii) that we modify, update or delete such information. If we provide you with access to the information we hold about you, we will not charge you for this, unless your request is “manifestly unfounded or excessive”. Where we are legally permitted to do so, we may refuse your request. If we refuse your request, we will tell you the reasons why.
b. Right to correct. The right to have your Data rectified if it is inaccurate or incomplete.
c. Right to erase. The right to request that we delete or remove your Data from our systems.
d. Right to restrict our use of your Data. The right to “block” us from using your Data or limit the way in which we can use it .
e. Right to object. The right to object our use of your Data including where we use it for our legitimate interests.
f. Right to data portability. The right to request that we move, copy or transfer your Data.
14. To make enquiries, exercise any of your rights set out above, or withdraw your consent to the processing of your Data (where consent is our legal basis for processing your Data (where consent is our legal basis for processing your Data), please contact us via this email address: legal@IMAGINE CREATIVE CONCEPTS LLC com .
15. It is important that the Data we hold about you is accurate and current. Please keep us informed if your Data changes during the period for which we hold it.
Changes of business ownership and control
17. We may also disclose Data to a prospective purchaser of our business or any part of it.
18. In the above instances, we will take steps with the aim of ensuring your privacy is protected.
21. Unless otherwise agreed, no delay, act or omission by a party in exercising any right or remedy will be deemed a waiver of that, or any other, right or remedy.
22. This Agreement will be governed by and interpreted according to the laws of the State of Karnataka. All disputes arising under the Agreement will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the New York courts
International Data Transfers
24. Our Service is global by nature and your data can therefore be transferred to anywhere in the world. Because different countries may have different data protection laws than your own country, we take steps to ensure adequate safeguards are in place to protect your data as explained in this Policy.
You may contact .ROLAND ATHOURIS IIby email at INFO@ROLANDATHOURIS.COM